In this Instructable I will show you how to grill/cook a burger.
I am using a LP (Liquid Propane) gas grill.
These same steps are the same regardless if you are cooking on a gas grill, charcoal grill, or frying it in a pan on the kitchen stove.
Step 1: Safety
1. Wash your hands prior to handling food, after all I don't know where you hands have been.
2. Raw meat carries coodies make sure you wash your hands after handling.
3. Under cooked meat still carries coodies, make sure you cook to at least medium well, or so I am told, to kill the coodies.
4. Fire can burn you so don't play around with it. Or if you need to experiment with it to understand what I am saying that is your own choice.
5. Don't be a Doofus and burn your house down either or else I will laugh at you. Keep you grill away from your house, flames and houses should not go together.
I think that is it, I am sure someone will let me know if I have missed something.