Step 1: Prepare Your Supplies
1. Grab your papers, coloured, black and whites
2. Snag some tape and markers and a sharpie to write
3. You'll need a SAM Tilt sensor to make it just right.
Step 2: Make Your Magical Baton
1. To get your professional conductor skills on, you'll need a super official baton.
2. Bind a few small wooden sticks to a bigger wooden stick wand.
3. Grab your SAM tilt and get your rubber band on.
4. Once it's fixed to your stick, make sure it's properly stuck on.
Step 3: Make Your Orchestra
1. You'll need to draw your orchestra up by drawing cute characters.
2. Make them instruments as well by drawing within the parameters.
Step 4: Program Your SAMs
1. Now you need to program your SAM sensors
2. Start by dragging your SAM Tilt block onto the canvas
3. Put a "To Key" on and connect the dots to success
4. Change the "To Key" to Space and you'll get the farthest