1. Dry Shampoo: Pour a dry shampoo down in your part and then separate as if you were coloring your hair. Here we use Fekkai Au Naturel Dry Shampoo. Rub the powder in you hair making sure there is no excess powder visible.
2. Quick Curl: Section your hair into three different sections and give it a quick brush before curling. Split those sections up into smaller sections and curl your hair backwards, holding the first curl for a couple seconds and then continue down.
3. Hairspray: Lift up your layers and spray Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray. Then flip your head over, spray more hairspray and use your hands to separate and pull out from your roots.
4. Tease & Play: Play around a bit with a teasing comb or just your hands to get the look you are going for.
5. Lipstick & Gloss: Add CoverGirl's Lip Perfection Lipcolor in Sweetheart and CoverGirl's ShineBlast lip gloss in Flare for a little extra shine.