You will need the following to complete this instructable with sucsess:
1. A wii capable of running homebrew.
2. a computer capable of burning data to a dvd-r. you can download imgburn here
3. a program called "the ghost". you can download that by going to this
4. For the ghost to run, you need codecs. codecs allow your computer to encode, decode, and play music and video of various file extension formats. im sure you have heard of mp3, or mp4, but have you ever heard of ogg audio, or flv video? when you download frets on fire song packs use ogg audio and if you dont have the codecs installed, ghost will not function. period. Vista
for windows vista. XP
for windows xp. if you have linux with wine installed, you may be able to use the ghost, but unfortunately for mac users, ur screwed cus the ghost isnt made for mac... at least not that im aware of. you can google the ghost mac and see what pops up.
5. A guitar hero 3 or aerosmith nintendo wii ISO file. i dont think that i am legally allowed to distribute a link for this one because that would make me a "piracey promoter" and im a good person. i owned my game before i dumped it.
6. Some frets on fire song folders. go here
, make an account, and browse by artist to get song folders.
next step -->