General Preparation Guidelines:
1. Use protective gloves and goggles whenever working on your vehicle.
2. Cover surfaces that you will be placing your bumper and headlights on with a mat in order to reduce the chances of causing damage to the them.
3. Do not make direct contact when handling the bulbs or wire assembly until the unit has cooled down.
4. Test the headlights prior to installation.
Required Tools and Supplies:
1. 1/4" Drive Ratchet
2. 1/4" Drive Extension
3. 10mm Socket
4. Flat head and Philips Screwdriver
For Halo Lights Only:
1. 4 x Quick Connectors
2. 4 x Male Crimp Connectors
3. 4 x Female Crimp Connectors
4. 2 x Red Wires
5. 2 x Black Wires
6. Wire Stripper
7. Wire Crimper
8. Volt Meter
1. Remove the two 10mm bolts below the front bumper.
2. Remove the screw connecting the fender to the front bumper.
3. Remove the bumper light by removing the screws. Once the screws have been removed remove the harnesses and connectors from the light. Be sure to repeat on the driver and passenger side.
4. Remove 9 Screws.The top of the front bumper is held down by 9 screws. Use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove them.
5. Remove One 10mm Bolt on each corner of the front bumper.These are the last two bolts holding down the front bumper.
6. Gently Wiggle Off Front Bumper.
7. Each Headlamp is held down by 4 10mm bolts. Remove them on both the passenger and driver side.
8.Remove Harnesses from Headlamps.
9. Connect Harness to New Headlights.
10. Replace 10mm Bolts to re-attach headlights.
11. Replace Front Bumper.
12. Replace All Screws and Clips.
13. Replace Bumper Lights.
14. Replace screw connecting bumper to fender.
15. Replace 2 10mm Bolts.
Installation is complete