Introduction: How to Knit a Penguin on Your Addi Knitting Machine
Knit a cute little Penguin on your Addi Pro Knitting Machine! Mine measures about 6" tall, but you could also make a much larger version on the Addi King. I made this one for a friend who loves penguins.
Step 1: Gather Your Supplies
You will need:
- Addi Express Professional Knitting Machine (or Addi Express King Size Knitting Machine to make a large penguin)
- Small Amounts of Black Worsted Weight Yarn
- Fiberfill or Scrap Yarn (for stuffing)
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
- Hand Sewing Needle
- White Felt
- White Sewing Thread
- A Small Scrap of Orange Felt
- Orange Sewing Thread
- Black Embroidery Floss
- A Length of Knitted I-Cord (about 14"-15") for the Penguin's Scarf (optional)
- Beeswax, through which you may run your sewing thread to keep it from tangling (optional)
Step 2: Watch the Video Tutorial for Detailed Visual Instructions!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.