Introduction: How to Light Up Your LEGO World
Learn how to add LED lights to your LEGO creations in 3 easy steps!
Step 1: Build Awesome LEGO Creations
Create anything you like with LEGO or other major brick brands
Step 2: Purchase Equipment Needed
Purchase what you need for your build.
1. Lights - You can choose from many different lights including a single 1x4 LED light, a 4 in 1 rope of LED lights as well as lamp posts and more.
2. If you have lots of lights you will need a hub switch
3. To power everything you will need portable battery charger
You can find all of these items at http://www.brickloot.com
Step 3: Light It Up
1. Using the LED lights place them on the ceiling of each floor in your building. Try and hide the wires as much as possible.
2. Plug the USB lighs into the hub and then the hub into your battery charger
3. Hit power and see your city come to life!