Introduction: How to Lose Weight Quickly With These 3 Simple Recipes
If you want to know how to lose weight quickly and easily try one or more of the three approaches listed below. Many weight loss methods use complicated diets to show you how to reduce weight. They often fail because they are just too hard to follow and they are uncomfortable to go through; hunger pangs, limited food choices, bland food, expensive to follow, and just plain don't work.
The three methods below are different because they are all are very simple, effective, easy to follow, and don't require a lot of extra time. They are also quite inexpensive and can be used by anyone very easily.
Step 1: Option #1 - Apple Cider & Honey Brew
The first and most delicious option to reduce weight is to drink this hot Apple Cider & Honey brew. You will be drinking one of these tasty remedies roughly 30 minutes before lunch and another 30 minutes before dinner.
Drinking the Apple Cider & Honey brew helps with the digestion of proteins, breaks down fat cells, and removes unwanted toxins from the body. It will also speed up your metabolism and burn more calories in your body to aid in weight loss!
Here is what you will need to make the Apple Cider & Honey Brew and how it is prepared:
- 1 & 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar (higher quality preferred)
- 1 tsp. Honey - natural raw if you can get it
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add water to your mug.
- Add apple cider vinegar to your water and stir until it mixes evenly.
- Add honey to your brew and mix in. It will take 20-30 seconds for the honey to melt off of your spoon and into the brew.
- Allow the brew to cool for 3-5 minutes to reach drinking temperature. Stir occasionally to help with cooling.
Makes one serving.
Step 2: Option #2 - Cumin & Lemon Tea
The second option to help you lose weight quickly is a Cumin & Lemon Tea. This warm and simple drink should be enjoyed in the morning on an empty stomach.
Cumin is a rich source of dietary fiber and helps to suppress your appetite by controlling cravings for food. The added lemon juice is a rich source of antioxidants and is loaded with vitamin C that boots your immune system and aids in weight loss. The honey helps to give the tea a sweeter taste while giving you an instant energy boost and also improves immunity.
Here is what you will need to make the tea and how to prepare it:
- 1 & 1/2 cups of water
- 2 tsp. Cumin seeds (organic, if possible)
- 2 tsp. Honey (organic raw, if possible)
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed is the best)
- Add cumin seeds to water in a pot or sauce pan.
- Heat water & cumin seeds and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 min.
- Filter out the cumin seeds.
- Pour tea into mug.
- Add honey and lemon juice. Stir until mixed
- Allow the tea to cool to a drinkable temperature.
Makes one serving.
Step 3: Option #3 - Curry Leaves
The third option for how to lose weight quickly is curry leaves. Eat the curry leaves every morning followed by a glass of warm water.
Curry leaves help with the reduction of cholesterol for those who are obese and overweight. It eliminates bad cholesterol and fats from your body and helps increase the speed in weight loss.
You might be wondering how curry leaves taste and if they are any good. The taste of curry leaves is not as strange or spicy as you might think; they taste something like Parmesan cheese, meaty collagen, or soy sauce.
Here is how to prepare your curry leaves:
- Wash the curry leaves properly. Make sure that you remove any additional dirt by rinsing them thoroughly.
- Select 7-8 curry leaves. Avoid any rotten or discolored leaves.
- Eat the curry leaves raw.You don't need to add any additional seasoning to the leaves, but you can add a little salt for taste.
- Chew the leaves completely to help with digestion.
Step 4: Extra Tips to Help Reduce Weight
Let me show how to reduce weight with a few extra tips that will help you increase your weight loss success.
- Avoid greasy food especially deep fried foods. The additional oil and fat in these foods may make then taste great, but they can easily ruin you hard work at losing weight. Pan fried is fine as long as you don't use too much oil for cooking.
- Avoid sugary foods and any other artificial sweeteners. Any added sugar in drinks or treats will not only be turned into fat, but will also cause your body to turn other foods into fat by spiking your insulin levels.
- Avoid aspartame. It may not have any calories in it, but aspartame causes the same kinds of insulin spikes as regular sugar and stimulates your appetite causing you to want to eat more often.
- Avoid foods that are high in starch. Foods like bread, pasta, potatoes, rice, and any other grains contain a lot of starch which gets turned into fat if you each too much. Limit starches to one serving a day unless you are doing a lot of strenuous exercise.
- Eat more fibrous vegetable like cabbage, cauliflower, green beans, and broccoli. They are low calorie foods that help in weight loss. Don't add toppings or dressings that are high in calories to make them taste better - salad dressings, mayonnaise, cheese sauces. Use low calorie alternatives like vinegar, spices, or a few drops of extra virgin olive oil.
- Eat more protein rich foods like meats, eggs, and certain dairy products like low-fat (skim) milk.
- Drink a glass of warm water whenever you feel thirsty. Try to drink at least 2-3 liters of water a day.
- Exercise for at least 15 minutes every day. You can do some cardio, play a sport you enjoy, go for a walk, pr find a good workout program, but it is necessary that you must exercise for 15 minutes to help you lose weight.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.