Introduction: How to Make Banana Ice Cream on a Pre-cooled Tile
This is a very simple recipe for making Banana Ice Cream.The only difference is I have used a pre-cooled tile to chill the cream at a faster rate
Step 1: Place a Tile in the Frezzer
Couple of days prior to making the ice cream, I have cleaned and placed a 12 " x 6 " size tile in the freezer. I will pour the mix over this tile for making the Ice cream.
Step 2: Ingredients
- Two fully ripe Bananas
- About half a cup of cream
- About half a cup of Icing Sugar
- Vanilla Essence. I will add a drop of this essence for flavour
- Handful of Cashew Nuts
Step 3: Prepare the Mix
- Peel Banana skin and cut into small pieces
- Add Banana pieces, Cream, Icing Sugar and a drop of Vanilla essence to a mixer grinder jar and blend to a fine mix
Step 4: Add Crushed Cashew Nuts
- In a mortar and pestle, crush the Cashew nuts to a rough powder, add to the blended mix in the jar and mix well
Now our Ice cream mix is ready
Step 5: Pour the Mix Over Cooled Tile
- Using a spoon transfer the blended mix from the jar to the cooled tile inside the freezer
- Spread it evenly over the tile and allow it to cool
Step 6: Enjoy Your Banana Ice Cream
- In about 3 hours, the mix is cooled and ready to be served
- Scrap and scoop up the Ice Cream from the tile to an Ice Cream Bowl
- Garnish with a piece of cashew nut and serve.
No chemical food colors or additives other than a drop of vanilla essence is added to the Banana Ice Cream. It is very easy to make, tastes very good and everybody loved it.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.