Introduction: How to Make Beautiful Quilling Paper Earrings?
Quilling Paper Crafts has gained significant popularity in the recent years. Thanks to the amazing designs and the varied craft that you can make with the quilling strips. It is also a part of kid’s crafts these days and even children enjoy making different kinds of stuff with it.
Here we are going to make simple yet elegant earrings from quilling papers. It looks beautiful and you can wear them for any occasion. This is a nice and easy Quilling Jewellery Making Tutorial.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make Beautiful Earrings
- Quilling Strips
- Earring Hooks
- Jump Rings
- Craft Glue
- Quilling Needle
- Color Brush
- Decorative Beads and Pearls
- Glue Gun
Step 2: Let's Make Quilling Strips Coils!
- Take 12 pink strips and 12 yellow strips
- Join the ends of the pink strip using glue.
- Now paste the yellow strips to the pink strips.
- Make coils of this combination strip.
- Use your fingers to give it the desired shape.
Step 3: Let's Apply Adhesive & Let It Dry!
- Apply and spread the adhesive on this design to give it strength and glaze. Let it dry completely.
- We need 2 such pieces for a pair of earrings.
Step 4: Let's Decorate the Earrings!
- Now decorate the earring with decorative beads and pearls.
- Take two pearls of different sizes, paste the smaller pearl over the larger one.
Step 5: Let's Attach the Jump Rings!
- Attach the jump rings and the hooks to the pearls.
- Now paste the arrangement on the earring base.
Wow! Your beautiful quilling earrings are ready.
Step 6: Conclusion
These pair of earring looks lovely and can be used as a daily wear or a party wear or you can even wear it on any occasion. You can display it to your friends and showcase your talent to them.
Hope you have enjoyed making these quilling earrings. Please do not forget to share your experiences and feedback with us in the comments section.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.