Today I'm going to be showing you how to make beef stew in the crock pot. This is a very easy recipe anyone can make. It's perfect for weekdays when you don't have a lot of time to spend cooking. Just add the ingredients to the crock pot, cook on low 8-12 hours, then enjoy.
Step 1: Ingredients you will need
This is a very simple, cheap recipe to make. You will need....
• 2 pounds cubed stew beef
• 1/4 cup red or white wine (I feel that red tastes and looks better in this stew)
• 1 can cream of mushroom soup
• 1 can mushroom stems and pieces
• 1 envelope Lipton soup mix
• 1 package of egg noodles (optional)