This recipe will serve 2-3 people and is easy to double or triple!
Step 1: Ingredients!
- one pound of beef (I prefer buying it in larger chunks and cutting it myself!)
- one onion
- four cloves of garlic (less or more if you like!)
- 1 cup sour cream
- a few tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of mustard (I used yellow because it's what I had on hand. It's even tastier with Dijon!)
- 1 1/2 cups of beef broth (I always go with no sodium beef broth)
- salt and pepper
- egg noodles
- a large skillet
- a large pot with a lid to cook the noodles in (I used a stock pot)
- a colander
- standard kitchen tools: knife, spoons, etc. :)
However, you can add them in and I'll tell you when!