This recipe will serve 2-3 people and is easy to double or triple!
Step 1: Ingredients!
- one pound of beef (I prefer buying it in larger chunks and cutting it myself!)
- one onion
- four cloves of garlic (less or more if you like!)
- 1 cup sour cream
- a few tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of mustard (I used yellow because it's what I had on hand. It's even tastier with Dijon!)
- 1 1/2 cups of beef broth (I always go with no sodium beef broth)
- salt and pepper
- egg noodles
- a large skillet
- a large pot with a lid to cook the noodles in (I used a stock pot)
- a colander
- standard kitchen tools: knife, spoons, etc. :)
However, you can add them in and I'll tell you when!
Step 2: Get the water on the stove!
You'll want to use quite a bit of water - in my case, I filled the stock pot about halfway. This will give the pasta room to move as it cooks and keep it from sticking.
Add a couple of generous pinches of salt to season the water. :D
Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and let it hang out in the colander until the sauce is done!