Get INSPIRED to make chocolate flower pudding this summer! An absolute favorite dessert for BBQ's and parties this season!
And a Happy Memorial Day weekend to those in the US! ?
Watch my video in HD/with headphones. Like, 'share,' subscribe! XO!
You are going to need:
-Pudding Mix (instant)
-Milk -Measuring Cup
-Chocolate Flower Cups
1. Add 3 cups of milk to a pot.
2. Add the chocolate pudding mix.
3. Mix well.
4. On your stove top (on medium heat), stir constantly until the mix begins to boil.
5. Cover it with saran wrap. Push saran wrap down into pot.
6. Place the pot in the fridge until cool.
7. Spoon pudding into a chocolate flower.
8. Add whipped cream and berries! Have fun decorating!
Such an easy and fun dessert since the chocolate flowers are edible!
I upload a new video every week so please be sure to ‘click’ subscribe on YOUTUBE for more!
Until next time loves! XO!
TO SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxiXyVlCf0fPKCeq7w15cyA