Introduction: How to Make Cinnamon Almonds
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake at 350 degrees, 20 minutes
-1 cup almonds
-1/2 cup water
-1 tbs cinnamon
Step 1: Sauce
1. Mix sugar, water, cinnamon in a sauce pan on high.
2. Once it starts to boil, add almonds and stir. Coat the almonds well with the mixture.
3. Remove from heat.
Step 2: Bake
1. Pour on to a baking sheet lined with foil.
2. Bake at 350 Degrees for 20 minutes
3. Let cool and place in a plastic bag or mason jar.
*Great for a Fall treat or a gift for a friend!
Follow us on Instagram and etsy.com @pinehillsfarm to see more!