I had many ribbons of different colors I no longer needed. Instead of throwing them out, I thought of making something useful and beautiful out of them. I just wasn't sure what. Then, I saw a cluster of daisies for sale in the craft store, and I immediately knew my curling ribbons could be turned into colorful flowers. Excited, I went to work. And the result is this amazing bouquet.
Step 1: Materials and tools needed
1. An assortment of different colored curling ribbons, approximately 10 meters long in each color (10 meters is enough to make two flowers). I have three different width ribbons: 0.75", 0.5" and 0.2". The wider ribbons can be used to make the larger sized flowers.
2. 16 gauge by 18" long pieces of floral wire. If you don’t have this size, you could use 18 gauge. I need 20 wires for my bouquet of 20 flowers.
3. A ruler.
4. Medium size vase. Mine is 8" high, clear glass with ruffles.
5. A roll of floral tape (optional).
8. A cluster of daisies (optional).
9. Small size clothes pins. You can find these in the scrapbooking section at your craft store.
10. Iron (not in the picture).