There is a no better dessert treat than cookie dough brownies. They are very easy to make and also quite fun, all you need to do is follow the directions. Here are the instructions on how to make these simple, but delicious cookie dough brownies.
Step 1: Ingredients
For the Brownie Batter:
- 2 Tablespoons of Water
- 1/2 Stick of Melted Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon of Water
- 1/2 Stick of Softened Butter
Step 2: Preheat Oven to 325 Degrees Fahrenheit
Step 3: Grease the Bottom of the Pan
- Use any kind of cooking spray you prefer
- Lightly grease just the bottom of the pan
Step 4: Place the Ingredients for the Brownie Batter Into a Large Bowl
- In this step, add 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of water, and melted butter to the brownie batter mix.
Step 5: Stir the Brownie Batter Mix
- Make sure the mix is stirred until all incorporated and there are no lumps.
Step 6: Place the Ingredients for the Cookie Dough Batter Into a Large Bowl
- Similar to step 2, add 1 tablespoon of water and 1/2 stick of softened butter to the cookie dough mixture.
Step 7: Stir the Cookie Dough Batter
- Repeat step 3 and make sure the ingredients are all mixed together.
- This mixture will be chunky.
Step 8: Spread the Brownie Batter Mix Evenly Across the Pan
Step 9: Drop the Cookie Dough by Teaspoonfuls Onto Brownie Batter Mix
- You do not necessarily have to do it this way, but this was my preferred method of doing this.
Step 10: Bake for 50 Minutes at 325 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Cooking times vary depending on the pan size. I used a 7x9 pan so it will need to bake for 45-55 minutes.
Step 11: Let Brownies Cool Before Cutting and Enjoy!
- Stick a toothpick in the top of the brownies to make sure they are done, if it comes out clean they are ready.
- Cut them in evenly sized squares and serve.
- CAUTION: Product will be very hot so be extra careful!