Introduction: How to Make Eatable Fake Blood
This blood tastes amazing! And it's perfectly safe to consume.
Step 1: Things You'll Need
- Syrup, preferably cornsyrup or a light one with thick consistency
- A container to mix everything in
- Red, blue and green food coloring
Step 2: Instructions
- Mix the red food colouring with as much syrup as you think you'll need
- Stir well before adding a small amount of both blue and green until you reach your desired color
- Add a tiny amount of water, just to make it more movable, but not runny! (It's better with too little than too much)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.