How to make egg less wholewheat cake - we will be making a fruitcake in oven. A wholewheat atta cake without egg (eggless cake). This is a simple egg less cake recipe and kids will love it.
Step 1: Ingredients for Making Egg Less Wholewheat Cake
Wheat Flour/Atta 1 cup
Sugar ½ cup
Milk ¾ cup
Milk Powder ½ cup
Tutty Fruity to taste I have taken ¼ cup
Butter 1 small stick
Vanilla Essence 1 tsp
Mango Essence ½ tsp
Baking Powder ½ tsp
Baking Soda ½ tsp
Almonds chopped 1 tbsp (u can add according to your taste)
Chocochips 1 tbsp
Step 2: Process for Making Egg Less Wholewheat Cake
1. Preheat the oven for 10 min at 180 degree C
2. In a bowl, add a stick of butter, sugar, milk powder and very little milk.
3. With the help of beater, beat it nicely for 1 minute.
4. Now add whole wheat flour (atta) and rest of the milk and beat it again for app 1 min.
5. Now add baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence and mango essence and beat it till the batter becomes fluffy. (approx. ½ min) (batter should not be very watery not very hard)
6. Grease the mould with butter and sprinkle some atta into it.
7. Add some cherries, dryfruits and chocochips into batter.
8. Pour the batter into a greased and dusted (sprinkle some amount of atta) mould.
9. Sprinkle restofthe cherries, dryfruits and chocochips over the batter.
10. Put it in oven for 25 minutes on baking mode for 180 deg C.
11. The cake is ready when it leaves the sides or you can check by inserting the knife/toothpick into it. It should come out either clean or with only a few crumbs clinging to it.
12. Remove from the oven and invert the bowl over a plate and tap it to unmould the cake.
13. Your fruit cake is ready.