Introduction: How to Make Fake Garlic With Plastic Bags
Do you want to have garlic accessory without any smell in your kitchen or balcony? Here is the way to do that. I prepared step by step instructions to prepare fake garlics with plastic white trash bags :) See the pictures
Here is the part & tool list you need: (Pic #4)
1) White trash bags (per two fake garlic)
3) Onion (per fake garlic)
4) White sewing thread
7) Hot glue gun
Step 1: Using Cotton to Give the Garlic Head Shape
Using cotton to give the garlic head shape,
Here are the steps for preparing garlic head shape:
1) Take cottons full of your palm. Pic #1
2) Squeeze them gently. Pic #2
3) Cover your fist with whit plastic bag. Pic #3
4) Take your hand of and seal the cottons inside the plastic bag by holding the neck. Pic #4
5) Turn the head into clockwise direction few times while holding the neck stable. Pic #5, Pic #6
Step 2: Preparing Garlic Teeth With Sewing Thread
Preparing Garlic teeth with sewing thread,
Here are the steps for preparing garlic teeth with sewing thread:
1) Tie the neck with sewing thread for multiple times. This part must be tight enough. Pic #1
2) Go across over the center of garlic head with sewing thread to divide it into two big teeth. Pic #2
3) Make a one circular rotation around the neck and go two more times over the same trace that you have done.
4) Go across over the center of garlic head one more time in perpendicular direction to previous one. Pic #3
5) Make a one circular rotation around the neck and go two more times over the same trace that you have done.
6) Go across between the lines that you have prepared in the previous steps to increase number of teeth. Pic #4
7) Make a one circular rotation around the neck and go two more times over the same trace that you have done.
8) Go across one more time between the lines that you have prepared in the previous steps to increase number of teeth. Pic #5
9) Make a one circular rotation around the neck and go two more times over the same trace that you have done.
10) Now our garlic teeth are ready. Pic #6
Step 3: Preparing Garlic Handle
Preparing Garlic Handle,
Here are the steps for preparing garlic handle:
1) Turn the garlic head in clockwise direction multiple times until your handle becomes thin and solid. Don't forget to hold the other edge of the handle stable. Pic #1
2) Then go over the handle with the sewing thread. You want sewing thread to be tight enough to hold the handle stable. Pic #2, Pic #3
3) After approximately 20 cm of handle cut the rest of the plastic bag and knot the sewing thread at the edge of handle. Pic #4, Pic #5
4) Your garlic is almost ready. Pic #6
Step 4: Getting a Real Part From Onion
Getting a real part from onion,
Here are the steps for adding one last part to be more realistic:
1) Get a nice onion. Pic #1
2) Cut the hair of the onion part with its root. Pic #2
3) Pour some hot glue on it but be careful you don't want it to be too hot, otherwise it will melt the plastic bag. Keep it warm so that you can touch the hot glue without any harm. Pic #3
4) Attach the hairy part into the head of our garlic. Pic #4, Pic #5, Pic #6
5) Our single garlic is ready. Pic #7
Step 5: Multiple Garlics Together
Multiple Garlics Together,
Repeat the same steps up until now. It is very easy for the second time and for the fourth time you will be mastering it. Prepare 4 garlics.
Step 6: Finally, Preparing Main Handle
Last Step: Preparing Main Handle,
Here are the steps for preparing main handle:
1) Put the four garlics together by holding their handles. Allow the garlic head to look each direction. Pic #1
2) Use sewing thread to connect them together. Start from the necks and rotate the sewing thread multiple times and prepare a beginning knot. Then come up until the edge of the handle while keeping the rotation of sewing thread to old them tight. Pic #2, Pic #3, Pic #4
Your Fake Garlic Accessory is ready, enjoy and decorate your kitchen or garden. Pic #5, Pic #6. Comment down below if you have any questions and post your garlics :)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.