Step 1: Supplies and Ingredients
-Computer with Microsoft Word (or equivalent software)
To Make the Cookies:
-2 large egg whites
-1/2 cup flour
-1/2 cup sugar
-1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
-Non-stick cooking spray or butter
-Whisk or fork
-Clean thin cotton glove or paper towel (to protect you from getting burned)
Step 2: Fortune Ideas
<name>, don't go to sleep tonight.
You should buy <your name> dinner.
Good things will come your way if you walk through doorways backwards.
<name>, will you marry me?
Sorry <name>, but she doesn't like you.
I'm stuck in the cookie factory, send help!
He who rubs cook's back gets good meal.
Stop being a cheapskate and pay the tip.
Step 3: Create Your Fortunes
1) Open a new document.
2) Write your fortune, making sure it will fit on a 2 x 1/2 inch piece of paper.
Advanced option, use the column or table function to create columns that are 2 inches wide .
3) Add a black square to the top right of each fortune for an authentic touch.
4) Print your fortunes.
5) Cut out into 2 x 1/2 inch slips using scissors, leaving a portion of the black square on the corner.
The Old Fashioned Way
1) Cut paper into 2 x 1/2 inch strips
2) Using a non-toxic pen, write down your fortunes
Step 4: Baking Preparation
2) Grease your cookie sheet with non-stick spray or butter