Step 3: Create Your Fortunes
1) Open a new document.
2) Write your fortune, making sure it will fit on a 2 x 1/2 inch piece of paper.
Advanced option, use the column or table function to create columns that are 2 inches wide .
3) Add a black square to the top right of each fortune for an authentic touch.
4) Print your fortunes.
5) Cut out into 2 x 1/2 inch slips using scissors, leaving a portion of the black square on the corner.
The Old Fashioned Way
1) Cut paper into 2 x 1/2 inch strips
2) Using a non-toxic pen, write down your fortunes