Motichur laddus are my favorite. Hope I don’t need to re-introduce motichur laddus. Super mini boondis are cooked in sugar syrup and form into round balls.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Coarse variety Gram flour/ Besan: 125 gm
- Water – 200 ml + 3 tbsp [ make flowing consistency batter]
- Ghee – 1/2 Tsp + For Frying
- Oil for frying
- Sugar – 200 gm
- Water – 100 ml
- Lemon juice: 1/2 tsp
- Melon Seeds / Char Magaz – 2 Tbsp (approx)
- Cardamom powder: 1/2 tsp
- Orange food color: 2 big pinches (optional) See more at: http://sharmilazkitchen.com/recipe-items/perfect-...