You can see more here: lapapeleria.etsy.com
What I describe here is the simple and fast way to make it. It might seem like a long instructable, but I want to guide you step by step. Lets start!
Step 1: What you'll need
-5 sheets of construction paper. (you can use any type of paper you have at home that does NOT have a shiny coat or wax on it)
-2 sheets of white paper (optional)
-About 3 gallons of warm water. (you won't necessarily use the entire amount)
-A big enough container to hold that much water and fit the mold.
-A mold to make the paper (you can see my other instructables on how to make this mold out of screen sheet and a picture frame)
-10 felt sheets
Step 2: Method Part 1
2. Break the five sheets of paper into small squares. Add half of the paper scraps to the blender with 5 cups of water. Let it stand for one or two minutes before processing. Mix in the blender for 1 minute. You shouldn't see big chunks of paper. Deposit the mix in the container.
3. Do the same with the remaining sheets.
4. If you want, you can mix the 2 sheets of white paper. The end result will have a smoother color.
5. Mix everything together in the container.
6. Add another 4 cups of warm water and mix well. You should have a fine pulp of paper.