Introduction: How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Purée
Homemade Pumpkin Purée Printable Recipe: http://bit.ly/2dxNWn3
Fall is upon us and that means all your favorite pumpkin recipes are ready to be made. Many times your recipes call for pumpkin purée and some us grab for the canned version. I am going show you how to make Homemade Pumpkin Purée. Pumpkin purée is very easy to make and also I find it fun. It's just one of those recipes that relaxes you. You can use your Homemade Pumpkin Purée in pie, cookies, milkshakes, coffee, and anything else you want to add a pumpkin twist to. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker).
Subscribe, It's Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
Brands That I Used:
- Sugar Pumpkin | 1 ea
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- With a sharp knife, cut the sugar pumpkin in half. Scrape all of the seeds and reserve for roasting.
- Place each half of the sugar pumpkin face down on a silicone or parchment line sheet tray.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until fork tender.
- Remove from oven once fork tender and allow to completely cool.
- Scoop out all of the pumpkin and place into a blender or food processor. Blend on high until smooth.
- Store in an air tight container. Homemade Pumpkin Purée will last for 1-2 weeks in the fridge and 6-8 months in the freezer.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.