NOTE: I didn't invent this cool thing.
Step 1: Gather the parts!
1. Extended USB cable (click here)
2. Wok or the cover of a saucepan. (I use the cover of saucepan, because it's lighter).
3. USB WiFi
4. 3" PVC pipe. You need at least 1m. (depending of your wok size)
5. 1.25" PVC pipe. You need just a little of it, at least 5" long. Cut the middle (like in the picture)
6. Doff for 3" pipe (doff=pipe cover, holed in the middle. One of them connect to 1.25" doff using screw)
7. Doff for 1.25" pipe (stick aluminium foil inside then hole in midle, the other don't need to be holed)
8. Aluminium foil
If you don't understand, see picture