Mardi Gras King Cake Coffee
Mardi Gras King Cake coffee is the "king" of flavored coffee. This coffee is a perfect compliment to any dish, and any occasion. Just don't drink it if you're planning to sleep soon after. The method of brewing coffee is simple, but you'll be able to whip the pants off of your local coffee shop with this Mardi Gras King Cake ingredient.
Step 1: Choose the Equipment
Get any coffee maker with a clean carafe and filter.
Step 2: Gather Your Ingredients
· Community coffee (k-cup pods)
· Coffee mug
· Vanilla flavoring
· Vanilla coffee cream
Step 3: Get Started
Place filter in the brewing basket.
Step 4: Add the Grounds
desired amount of coffee grounds into the filter capsule.
· Adjust this to taste.
· Reinsert filter and brewing basket into the coffee maker.
Step 5: Fill the Water Tank
Fill carafe tank with desired amount of water.
Step 6: Turn It On
Put coffee mug under dispenser and power on coffee maker.
- After a minute or 2, coffee should start brewing.
Step 7: Measure Ingredients.
Measure ingredients while the coffee is brewing.
- You will need 1 tbsp. of cinnamon and 1 tbsp. of vanilla flavoring.
Step 8: Mix Ingredients Into the Coffee
Pour cinnamon and vanilla into the black coffee after the coffee is finished brewing.
- You can now add coffee cream and sugar to the mixture if desired.
Step 9: Stir
Stir all flavors and ingredients into the coffee until desired.
- Adjust taste accordingly.
Step 10: Drink Up!
Enjoy your Mardi Gras King Cake coffee