Step 1: What You Will Need
-Bobby Pin or Headband
-A pencil or pen to help you push your fabric right-side out
Step 2: Lets Begin!
Measure 4 1/4" X 3" on your folded fabric and cut.
Once you do that, cut the fabric in 1/2 and you will have your two pieces for the bow.
You can also choose to cut one out at a time.
For the Tie for the bow:
Cut out one 4" X 2" piece of fabric
Step 3: To Make the Tie
2. Fold the other side in a press.
3. Press the whole piece.
4. Go to your sewing machine and straight stitch down each side of the wrong side close to the outer edge
Set this piece aside
Step 4: To Make the Bow
2. Start at one end and sew all the way around the rectangle until you are 2-3 inches from where you started. Make sure to leave a big enough hole to turn your bow right side out.
3. Turn your bow right side out: Use a pencil or paint brush to help you push it through.
4. Now, take the open hole on your bow and fold it in, then sew it closed. Sew close to the edge.
5. Press the bow with an iron
Step 5: Putting the Tie on the Bow
2. Sew it about 1/4-1/2" in from the raw edge:
(When you put your bow into the tie, if the tie is too large go back to this step and sew the tie in a little further)
3. Cut the extra edge off. Then, fold it right side out.
4. Take your bow and fold it back and forth like the photo 5 shows
5. Slide your bow into the tie and fluff it as needed.
Step 6: You Can Use a Bobby Pin or Headband
Slide a bobby pin into the back of the bow or slide the bow into a headband.
Step 7: YOURE FINISHED!!
To see more tutorials like this one, feel free to check out my blog here: http://korrinewojcik.blogspot.com/