Introduction: How to Make Mini Electric Car
Hello readers in this instructable i will show you how to make mini electric powered car which is very small in size,this is a very good science project for kids and it is very easy to make.Continue reading for more
Step 1: Complete Video Tutorial Https://youtu.be/Y2iT1CRT_LA
Click on this link to watch full working video of this car https://youtu.be/Y2iT1CRT_LA
Step 2: Materials
- DC Motor (i got from my micro servo)
- Popsicle Sticks
- Button cell
- Hot Glue
Step 3: Car Body
Entire car body is made by coupling popsicle sticks as shown in the images,Tubes are Sticked under the body so that wheel shaft rolls inside smoothly
Step 4: Wheels and Driver
- I used gears from my old dc gear motor
- Two gears are connected by means of shaft
- For the rear wheel one extra driven gear is attached(shown in image)
- Attach motor to the drive gear
Step 5: Finishing Up
- Cells are connected in series and are connected to motor and switch using basic switch circuit
- Everything is kept in place
- Switch on and have Fun!
Thank you for your time and patience to read my instructable,Share this idea with your family and friends
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.