Once you've received that permission, you'll create a beautiful growing, Green work of art®
Go to step 4 for an all-in-one picture!
Step 1: Materials.
- Three handfuls of moss
- Three cups of warm water
- Two tablespoons of water-retention gel (Water Gel™ works great)
- 1/2 cup of buttermilk
- Spray bottle
Step 2: Get started!
- Put three cups (700 ml) of warm water into a blender.
- Put three handfuls of moss into the blender, crumbling the moss as it is added.
- Add two tablespoons of water-retention gel to the blender.
- Pour in 1/2 cup (120 ml) of buttermilk to the mixture.
- Place the lid on the top of the blender and pulse the blender until the ingredients form a gel. This should take anywhere from two to five minutes.
Make sure to use a spray bottle to mist your artwork weekly. Soon you'll watch your art grow!
Step 5: How does it work?
For the video explanation by "sick science", follow the link:
Hope you enjoyed my Instructable!
Happy moss painting everyone! :)
Please rate and comment! Do include your suggestions! :)