Introduction: How to Make Paper Zebra Cactus
Crinkle Paper, Computer Paper, Correction Pen, Glue, Binding wire (Iron Wire) and Scissor.
1. Cut computer paper stripe in 3x different size.
2. Fold in a half
3. Glue these computer paper and paste binding wire in center.
1. Draw white line in the cactus leaves.
2. Cut the leaves in “V” shape.
3. Fold these leaves in a half.
1. Combine these leaves.
2. Roll Crinkle Paper on stem.
3. Decorate in a port.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.