Introduction: How to Make Parachute Awning
1. Build a sturdy pole at the center of the venue.
2. Provide generous sturdy ropes in connecting the parachute edges.
3. Connect all connecting ropes to a nearby structures like buildings, concrete posts, etc. that can hold the parachute while take hold the pole.
4. Make sure that all the connection must be strong in case the wind will blow the parachute.
5. This can be used for parties, meetings, weddings, etc...under the sun or rain.
Step 1: Steps
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.