Introduction: How to Make Peanut Butter Brownies
Gooey, fudgey, crunchy, sweet and salty; this brownie delivers everything! This is a super easy recipe that only requires a few ingredients, most of which you probably already have in the cupboard!
- 175g Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 150g Dark Chocolate (I used a mix of milk and dark as I already had some in the house)
- 230g Soft Light Brown Sugar
- 1tsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 100g Self-Raising Flour
- 30g Smooth peanut butter (optional)
- A little butter for greasing
- Heatproof bowl
- 21cm Square Tin
- Greasproof paper
- Ziploc bag
Step 1: Melt the Peanut Butter, Chocolate, and Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180c/360f
- Put a saucepan on a low heat with about 3cm of water in it. Wait until it reached a gentle simmer.
- Put a heatproof bowl on-top of the saucepan and add the crunchy peanut butter, chocolate, sugar and oil.
- Stir occasionally until all ingredients are melted and combined. Meanwhile grease the 21cm tin.
Step 2: Beat in the Eggs and Flour
- Break the eggs, one at time into the mixture and mix vigourously until fully combined. Repeat with each egg.
- Once all eggs have been mixed in, add the flour and stir until combined.
- Tip the mixture into the tin.
Step 3: Add Decoration (optional) & Bake.
- Quickly heat the smooth peanut butter in the microwave for approx 20 seconds.
- Spoon the peanut butter into a ziploc bag and cut the corner off.
- Pipe lines down the brownie mixture.
- Drag a knife from left to right across the mix to 'feather' the peanut butter.
- Bake for 25 minutes, the middle should still seem a little underdone.
- Leave to cool in tin, then cut into slices and enjoy!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.