Introduction: How to Make PomPom Door Knob
Today I'm going to show you how to make a pompom doorknob with the help of cardboard, four fingers and fork.
Things you needed:-
– Pom-pom maker (I used cardboard design for large pompom and small pom-pom from fork utensil.)
Step 1: Items Required
Make sure all handy stuff all together at one place.
Step 2: Pom Pom Template With Cardboard
Make a design for pompom maker with cardboard based.
- Draw a circle on cardboard with the use of glass or any rounded shaped material.
- Make a cut triangular shape.
- Draw a mini circle within the cardbaord & make a circular cut.
Step 3: Pom Pom Template With Four Fingers
Just roll the thread on your four fingers, and make center joint by twisting thread inside of middle finger.
- make a knot in center,
- cut the both ends and puff it and shape the cut accordingly.
Step 4: Pom Pom Design With Fork Utensil
Just roll the thread on fork and make knot in center,
- cut the both ends,
- puff it and cut the shape accordingly in rounded shape.
Step 5: Final Step
Just roll over the ruler and Cut lengths one side yarn,
- tie a knot at the top,
- knot to help you make the braid.
arrange all three pom-poms are in place, make a top loop by folding over a the length of the braid and tying a knot nestled into the largest pom-pom. Tuck the remaining length of thread into the pom-pom and cut any excess.
Make a bunch in different colors to brighten every door in your home.