Introduction: How to Make Pumpkin Spice Pancakes With Marshmallow Sauce
How to Make Pumpkin SpicecPancakes with Marshmallow Sauce
**Gather all Ingredients and Materials needed and read over all instructions before starting.**
2 eggs ·
1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream “ultra-pasteurized” ·
3 ½ cups Monarch multipurpose Pumpkin spice baking mix ·
Canola oil ·
4 Tablespoons all purpose flour ·
2 drops vanilla extract ·
2 cinnamon sticks, marshmallows ·
1 ½ cups cold water
Measuring cups ·
Mixing bowl ·
Sauté pan ·
1. Put saucepan on low heat and sauté pan on medium heat
2. Pour in the heavy whipping cream and add cinnamon and vanilla extract into saucepan, move on to making batter while cream is steeping but keep an eye on saucepan (it may boil over)
3. Combine eggs, all purpose flour, pumpkin spice baking mix, water in the mixing bowl and whisk into batter (add additional water for desired consistency; whisk well to prevent clumps)
4. Remove cinnamon sticks from the cream and add marshmallows. Stir the marshmallows into the hot cream.
5. Turn heat off when marshmallows are completely melted. Move on to the next step while the marshmallows are melting.
6. Season hot sauté pan with oil.
7. Pour a 2-3 inch circle of batter in saucepan using the ladle. Leave the batter alone to cook.
8. Flip the pancake with the spatula when it has been cooked on the bottom as indicated by the many bubbles on top
9. Stack 3 pancakes on a plate
10. Drizzle marshmallow sauce over the stack