You cannot stop at just one, and when you are stuffed, you want more.
They have a perfect Flavor.
Step 1: What You Need
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 & 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Parsley
- 4.5 cups of Bisquik
- 4 oz Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 11 oz (1.37500 cups) of water
- 2 sticks of salted butter
- 2 & 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt (My wife just throws some in, she suggests you do the same)
- 1/2 teaspoon Parsley (My wife just throws some in, she suggests you do the same)
- 9 cups of Bisquik (Pictured, I used 50/50 regular and whole wheat Bisquik)
- 8 oz Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 22 oz (2.75 cups) of water
- Mixing Bowl
- Small Sauce Pan
- Cookie Sheets
- Mixing Spoons
For a lighter biscuit, just use the regular Bisquik. If you want a more dense and more filling biscuit, use 50/50 regular and whole wheat.
Step 2: Making the Garlic Spread
Throw in the Parsley and Garlic Salt.
Stir and set aside.
Step 3: Making the Dough
Add in the water and shredded cheddar cheese.
Stir it together.
Step 4: Cooking
Get a healthy tablespoon amount of the dough and put it on the cookie sheet.
Dont roll the biscuits into perfect balls. You need them to be misshapen for when you coat them in the garlic spread.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Step 5: Cooking Time
Cook for 10-12minutes until they have a golden top to them.
Step 6: Spread Time!
Wait until they cool for a moment before burning your mouth on their savory goodness!