Introduction: How to Make Solar Car - DIY Mini Car
Hello Friends in this instructable i made a really cool science project i.e solar powered car it is fun toy to play with and also a educational toy it is very easy to make one because the materials needed to make this is available easily..so if you wish to make one of these continue reading
Step 1: Hate Reading? This Video Is for You
Video showing brilliant way to build a solar powered car
Step 2: Materials
- DC Motor
- Solar Panel
- Steel Wires
- Hot Glue
Step 3: Let's Begin
Lets Start by the part which actually drives the wheels,yes that's the DC Motor Which is Directly Connected to Wheel Shaft via Gear..Solder Wires to The Dc Motor
Step 4: Building Phase 1
- Cardboard of appropriate length is Cut
- Piece of tube is Glued to it
- Space for Gear attachment to wheels is made in cardboard
Step 5: Building Phase 2
- Wheel with gear attachment is inserted inside the Tube
- Wheels are Connected to shaft and Glued(Shaft diameter was small in my case)
- Adjustments to drive wheel shaft by motor is made using cardboard pieces
Step 6: Power Source
- Solar Panel is directly connected to DC Motor
- Glued to Cardboard to ensure rigidity
- Just show your Car to Sun and rest of the work is left to nature!!!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.
How and why would I put this in my pocket?