Introduction: How to Make Solar Water Heater
Let's make a solar water heater today. Welcome back to newphysicist. Today, I've a wonderful project to share with you. I love renewable energy and creating renewable energy related projects is my passion. I'll continue to create new projects and will share with you. Follow me and subscribe to my Youtube channel to get early access to my projects.
We know, solar power is the back born of all most all other renewable energy sources except geothermal energy and nuclear power. We can cut down our electricity and gas bills by effectively harnessing solar power for heating water, passive lighting etc.
Visit newphysicist for more Projects.
Watch Video First.
Step 1: Start Making
- Hi welcome back to newphysicist. In this post in going to share a simplest method to make a simple solar water heater. It can be used in your office or home to provide you with continuous supply of hot water. You can make this project for school science Fair or for teaching purposes.
- Cut a 2*2 feet square piece of plywood.
- Cut a 2*2 Feet piece of Glass
- Cut 2*2 feet piece of aluminium sheet.
- Fit aluminum sheet on plywood using reeper.
- Paint 15m copper Pipe in Black.
- Place copper pipe on plywood.
- Enclose the system with glass.
- Take a bottle and connect two pipes as shown in the figure.
- Connect a tap to the bottle cap.
- Make a stand using GI pipe. Watch video.
- Place everything in order as shown in figure. Fill the bottle with water.
- Place the solar water heater in sunlight. Solar water heater is ready.!!
- Visit New Physicist for full instructions
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.