Introduction: How to Make Spiraled Potatoes
Tired of boring mashed potatoes? try this fun trick.
Step 1: Materials
- a large knife
- a skewer
- cooking spray
- any other spices of your choice
- put the potato(s) on the skewer
Step 3: Cut the Potato
- cut the potato while rotating it at the same time (video inserted in case you have troubles)
- Once your potatoes look somewhat like this and are all cut up, spray cooking spray on them
- sprinkle salt and pepper afterwards
Step 5: Heat the Grill
- Make sure the grill is on medium-high and put the potatoes in to cook for about 10 minutes
- After about ten minutes flip the potatoes and put them back in the grill for about ten minutes
- After the potatoes have cooked on each side for about 10 minutes, pull them out
- spray butter and any other spices you want onto the potatoes
Step 8: Done!!
- take the potatoes off the skewers and put them into a bowl
Now you have a perfect side to your dinner!!:) Enjoy
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.