Introduction: How to Make: Strawberry Yogurt Pie
Hello everyone and welcome back to TrendingSeasons!
Spring has officially arrived! To prepare for spring picnics…I’m going to show you how to make a strawberry yogurt pie. The perfect light dessert for those sunshine filled days.
Let’s get started!
Click the VIDEO to learn how to make it!
You are going to need:
-An 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip
-2 packs of strawberry yogurt (Cherry, peach, lemon, or any other type of yogurt works too! Ultimately, the flavor is up to you!)
-A 12 oz. pack of frozen organic strawberries (make sure these are defrosted before using!)
-And a graham cracker piecrust
1. Add the entire tub of Cool Whip to a bowl.
2. Scoop 1 pack of strawberry yogurt into the bowl.
3. Whisk everything together. See how it becomes a subtle pink color?
4. For more flavor and color, add the second pack of strawberry yogurt.
5. I’ve decided that I’d like to add a handful of strawberries to the mix as well. On a cutting board, chop-up some strawberries. This will add some nice texture and give us a darker shade of pink.
6. Integrate the chopped strawberries into the mix. Whisk everything together. Now we’ve got this pretty pastel pink color!
7. Add the mix on top of the piecrust.
8. With a spoon, smooth out the mix. It should be spread out evenly.
9. With some leftover strawberries, decorate the top. I put a large strawberry in the middle, with smaller ones surrounding it. This makes for a well-balanced design!
10. Place in the freezer for 4 hours.
11. Before eating, let it thaw for 15 minutes before serving.
12. Cut a slice and enjoy!
The combination of yogurt, fresh strawberries, and graham cracker crust is beyond delicious! It’s a lovely dessert to serve at a picnic, wedding, or baby shower, or any springtime holiday get together.
Thanks for watching! If you’re inspired by this recipe please be sure to give my video a ‘thumbs up!’ And SUBSCRIBE! Here’s to a beautiful SPRING SEASON!
Until next time loves! XO!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.