Introduction: How to Make: Super Bowl Beef Dip
Synopsis: Ready for Super Bowl 2016? Get ready for game day and serve this Super Bowl beef dip to party guests! YUM!
NEW videos every week! Watch in HD!
You are going to need:
-8 OZ. cream cheese
-8 OZ. sour cream
-A green pepper
-4 OZ. dried beef
-And a pie plate
1. Add 8 OZ. of softened cream cheese to a bowl.
2. Add 8 OZ. of sour cream to the bowl.
3. Mix everything together.
4. On a cutting board, mince your onion. Cut it into small pieces!
5. Add 1/4 cup of minced onion.
6. Slice your green pepper. Just like the onion, mince it well!
7. Add ¼ cup of chopped green pepper.
8. Mix well!
9. With your fingers, shred 4 OZ. of dried beef into your bowl.
10. Stir everything together.
11. Continue to add the dried beef.
12. Add a dash of milk.
13. Continue to stir everything together.
14. Add the mixture to the pie plate. Evenly disperse the mixture.
15. At 325° bake for 15-20 minutes.
16. Grab some crackers and enjoy!
Who are you rooting for? I hope your team wins! Woo!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.