Introduction: How to Make Tandoori Pomfret (Recipe)
Tandoori Pomfret is a delicious fish delight. Here the exotic flavors of spices all wrapped in the fish and then grill in the oven. Resulting really juicy and scrumptious grilled fish.
- 1 large chicken approx 1 kilo, cut into 7-8 pieces
- Curd: 200gm
- Kashmiri red chilli powder: 2 tbsp
- Cumin powder: 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder: 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder: 1tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Kasoori methi or Dry fenugreek leaves: 1 tbsp
- Salt to tastepepper: 1 tbsp
- Mustard oil: 3 tbsp
- Butter for basting
- Lemon juice: 2 tbsp
- Red food color: 1/4 tsp (optional)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.