Introduction: How to Make Turkish Coffee
Learn How To Make Turkish Coffee with Step-by-Step Photos
Step 1: Ingredients
1. Turkish coffee beans
3. Sugar (optional)
5. Clove (optional)
6. Cezve/Ibrik (Turkish coffee pot)
7. Espresso sized cup
Step 2: Grinding
1. 2 spoons - ground Turkish coffee
2. 1/2 spoon - cardamom
3. 1/4 spoon – clove
Step 3: Instructions
• Measure cold water for 1 espressos cup.
• Place the Cezve / Ibrik (Turkish pot) on the stove and keep until the water heats up.
• Add 1-2 teaspoons of ground Turkish coffee, and do NOT stir it (before) the coffee float on the surface.
• Add sugar when the water warms up. (optional)
• Wait until coffee starts to sink into the water.
• When the water is warm enough, stir it several times.
• Move it away from heat when you see the bubbles.
• Never let it boil.
· Add 1/2 spoon – cardamom
· Add 1/4 spoon – clove (optional)
Step 7: Serve the Turkish Coffee
· You should wait about 30 second to let the grinds settle to the bottom of your cup.
· You should serve Turkish coffee with a glass of water.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.