Introduction: How to Make: VEGAN Banana Nice Cream
Hello everyone and welcome back to TrendingSeasons! Today I’m going to show you how to make Banana Nice Cream.
(Click the video below for the tutorial!)
You are going to need:
-4 ripe bananas (make sure these have several brown spots on their peels, that way you know they’re ripe! You really need that natural sugar for taste!)
-Contain powerful antioxidants.
-Potassium, other healthy blood producing vitamins, like Vitamin B6.
-And 3g of fiber, which helps with digestive health. They also help you to feel full!
-And a food processor
1. Place the bananas in the freezer overnight.
2. On a cutting board, with a sharp knife, chop the frozen bananas into small pieces.
3. Place the bananas in your food processer (Be careful not to overload the food processor!, It all depends on the size of your machine and what it can handle!)
4. Blend for 45-60 seconds. (It should have the same consistency as ice cream, be careful not to over blend!)
5. Scoop out the nice cream.
6. And enjoy!
If you enjoyed this video, SUBSCRIBE for more on YouTube!
Until next time loves! XO!