Introduction: How to Make Vegan Caesar Salad
Check out the printable recipe here: http://vegetarianbaker.com/vegan-caesar
Traditionally Caesar Salad is made with milk and anchovies, so when I discovered a vegan version of it, I knew I had to show it you all. Vegan Caesar Salad is great as a side dish or main component of your meal. The dressing is so simple to make and lasts for about a week in your fridge. If you are gluten-free, your croutons can be made with gluten-free bread. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Subscribe, It's Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
Brands That I Used:
- Vitamix 780: http://amzn.to/1LuhW0v
- Almond Milk: http://amzn.to/1LuhW0v
- Dijon Mustard: http://amzn.to/1LuhW0v
- Romaine Lettuce Soaked Cashews | 1 Cup
- Lemon Juice | 1 ea.
- Almond Milk | 1 Cup
- Garlic | 3 Cloves
- Dijon Mustard | 1 tablespoon
- Kalamata Olives | 5-7 ea
- Ground Pepper | To Taste
- Sea Salt | To Taste
- Homemade Croutons | For Garnish
- Soak Cashews for at least 4 hours, but best results will occur if you allow to soak overnight. Once ready to make the dressing, drain & rinse the cashews.
- Combine all the ingredients, minus the lettuce and the croutons, into a high powered blender. Blend for 4-5 minutes on high until all the ingredients are smooth.
- After its smooth, taste test the dressing. Adjust the flavor by adding more sea salt, pepper, garlic, etc. You may also need to add a little bit of water to thin out your dressing. Blend for another 30 seconds.
- Store the Dressing in the fridge in a air tight container for up to 7 days.
- Toss the Vegan Caesar dressing in the romaine lettuce and croutons. Garnish with some fresh ground pepper and croutons.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.