Introduction: How to Make: Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
Hello everyone and welcome back to TrendingSeasons! Today I’m going to show you how to make Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies!
(Click the video for the tutorial!)
You are going to need:
-1 Medium-Sized Banana
-Brown Rice Flour
-Potato Starch Flour
1. We have to make a ‘fake egg.’ In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of flaxseed meal.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of water. (Let that sit for 10 minutes.)
3. Mash up the banana.
3. Add 1/2 cup of banana to a large bowl.
4. 1 cup of peanut butter.
5. 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
6. And 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
7. Mix it well!
8. Add your fake egg.
9. And 3 tablespoons of milk.
10. Mix to combine.
11. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
12. 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
13. 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
14. 1 cup of brown rice flour.
15. And 1 teaspoon of potato starch.
16. Mix everything together.
17. Using your hands, roll small cookie dough balls.
18. Lay them out on a non-stick baking pan. (This should make 16-20 cookies.)
19. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Perfect for a spring picnic or snack!
Until next time loves! XO!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.