Step 1: What You Will Need
Paper Rolls (I used 9 toilet rolls and 1 paper towel one)
Pack of Laundry Pins
Step 2: Lets Begin
2. Then cut the paper roll into 5 equal parts
3. Do this to all of your paper rolls
Step 3: Make Shapes With the Pieces
You could also do something more specific like flowers or a patterned design.
Dont think about it too much!
Step 4: Glue Paper Roll Cut-Outs Together
2. Begin by picking up one cut-out and gluing it where it will touch the one next to it
3. To make sure the glued area stays together, place a laundry pin on the area where you glued
4. Do this for the entire design to glue it together
5. Let it Dry for at least 30 minutes!
Step 5: YOURE FINISHED!!!
I liked the way mine turned out. Plain and simple.
To see more projects like this go to korrinewojcik.blogpot.com