OK, watch the VIDEO before making.
Step 1: Materials: You Can Click the "HERE" to Buy Them
2.Tick Tock Shield: This is a board allowing you soldering a shield yourself and has many i/o parts on it. You can click HERE to buy it.
3.USB cable: It is a USB-to-Micro USB cable. And you will get one when you buy a Seeeduino.
4.paper box of Tick Tock Shield: You can use another box if you have a better one.
5.super clay: It is a kind of soft material which is easy to make different shape and there are many colors to chose. You can click HERE to buy it.
6.soldering tools: You can buy some soldering tools if you do not have them.
→soldering iron: Click HERE to buy it.
→soldering iron stand: Click HERE to buy it.
→iron cleaner: Click HERE to buy it.
→solder spool: Click HERE to buy it.
Step 2: Build Up Your Tick Tock Shield
2. Put all parts into the correct position as guild book shows and solder them one by one. I really recommend you practicing it for a while if you have no experience on soldering.
Step 3: Run the Core of This Machine
2. Download Tick_Shield_libraries.zip and put the three files in it to this path: ../Arduino/libraries/. You can try the demos in these three files and know the function of Tick Tock Shield well.
3.Download TinyTigerMachine.zip attached and put it into Arduino file.
4.Upload it into your board and try it right now. You can press reset button on Seeeduino to play again.
Step 4: Make a Box for This Machine
2. Put boards into the box and firm the screws to the edge of paper box.
3. Scrawl yellow super clay onto the box and make it smooth. Yeah, you can give it a pair of ears and a tail.
4. Yeah! Let us enjoy it right now and try to get three identical number at the fist time.