Step 1: Supplies Needed
pony beads (or similar type of bead)
office clamp (or strong tape)
braided cord (or other type of flexible thick cord)
Step 2: How to Braid the Chords
1. Clamp 3 strands of chord to a sturdy surface, if you want, tie a small loose knot for more strength.
2. Separate the 3 strands, one in each hand and the third within the fingertips.
3. Move the strand in your right hand over the middle one so that the right and the middle switch places.
4. Repeat step 2 but with the left hand, and repeat until the entire chord is braided.
If you want 2 different colors, than follow my instructions and braid both colors.
Step 3: Before the Beads...
Before you start applying the beads, remove the knots from the braids (if you chose to add strength). Tie a large knot to start the beads and keep them from separating.
Step 4: Apply the Beads
2. With the other braided chord, put it through the same 3 chords but the other direction, making the ends show through the opposite ends.
3. Pull the ends tight.
4. Push them up to the knot where the 2 chords are tied together.