This is my first instructable, so bear with me
Step 1: Materials
- Small curtain rod (the kind used in doorways)
- Duct tape (of course)
- Drinking straws
- Modeling clay
- Film canister (filled halfway with modeling clay)
- Dremel (hacksaw will work)
Step 2: Cutting the Curtain Rod
These must go, or they would obstruct the path of the dart.
Remove them using the cutting attachment on your Dremel (or just use a hacksaw)
Step 3: Finishing the Rod
Covering the gap is simple, just get a strip or duct tape the length of your rod and cover the gap with it .
Step 4: Making the Darts
- First, cut a one inch section from the straw
- Second, tear off a piece of modeling clay a force it into the section of straw you just cut
- Then take a toothpick and force it into the clay-filled straw
- Cut about 10 one inch sections of twine
- Tear off a 1-2 inch strip of duct tape, and attach all the ends of the string to one side of the tape
- Wrap the tape around the back of the straw. All the strings should be bunched together.
Make as many as you see fit.
Step 5: Makeing the Quiver
- Fill the film canister up halfway with clay
- Attach to main rod with some duct tape
Holds about nine darts